Professional skaters must have to get the access some additional skateboard tools. it’s because they have to learn new tricks and go through the rough practicing sessions. To assemble, reassemble, tightening is a regular task for them. So the easiest option to take care of them is to take service from any skateboard shop. But it’s quite expensive. So the second option for them is to use the best skate tool kit. In this content, you’re going to learn about the best skate tool kit of all time.
1. M Merkapa Ratchet Skateboard T Tools All in One Tool
- Include three sockets (⅜’, ½’, 9/16’)
- Also features ⅛ Allen wrench and 5/16” axle rethreader (T and L type).
- Sockets have ratchet capabilities, adding/removing/ securing wheels and tightening/ loosening the trucks.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- 30 days money-back guarantee.
T Tools by M Merkapa is all you need to fix your current skateboard or assemble a new one. It is made for all in one multi-function skate tool, ideal for more or less, every skateboard.
This kit is featured with 9 important skate tools which you will be needing on different aspects of skating.
The heavy-duty configuration of this tool kit is extremely durable and long-lasting. It is made of sustaining ABS plastic and durable steel. You will get a brand new sealed packaging with it, so no tiny parts will be lost on the way.
2. Zeato All-in-One Skate Tools Multi-Function Portable Skateboard T Tool Accessory
- Contain 3 sockets of several sizes – 3/8″, 1/2″, 9/16″.
- Portable and very lightweight (0.26 lbs).
- Package also contains 1- T Allen Key and 1- L Phillips Head Wrench Screwdriver.
- Suitable for a wide variety of applications.
Skaters know how detailed the work of skateboarding can be. For professionals who frequently need to put skateboards together, Zeato all-in-one skate tools are a perfect multifunctional tool for them.
It is a T-tool that can ease a lot of load for you. From hardware mounting to adjusting axle nut, it is an extraordinary tool for regular skateboards.
Why do we call it professional? This skateboard accessory is suitable for penny boards to longboards. You can even change wheels and wash the bearing with it.
3. SONIC Pro Inline Skate Tool
- The latest upgrade features both (4mm) Hex and (T25) Torx bits.
- Other tools include two bearing pushers, extractor, and press, two floating spacer aligners.
- Built with highly durable S2 tool steel.
- It is designed in Los Angeles and quality is ensured in Taiwan.
- The 4mm Hex is easy to insert into the axle hole.
Indulge yourselves with the leverage of the Sonic Pro Inline Skate tool. This kit is very suitable for skateboard technicians. It can be used all day.
This tool is ergonomically designed. It offers you a very easy and comfortable grip. You can take it out on a regular roll if you have to.
There are 9 tools made especially for three tips. Its unique design makes it one of the best in the market with precise fit and durability.
4. Skateknife All-in-One Pocket Knife Skateboard tool
- Small in size, easy to travel with.
- The kit includes Mounting Hardware Wrench, Philips Head Screwdriver, Allen and Kingpin Wrench, Wheel Nut Socket Wrench, Grip Tape Blade.
- Made of durable steel.
- Lightweight (0.29 ounces) and loved by professionals.
Out of all the skateboard accessories, SkateKnife all in one pocket knife is an exceptional compact kit. It can easily fit in your pocket right before the moment you skate.
This is a very handy kit for both professional and intermediate skaters. It is easy to move and travel with. Most importantly, the size doesn’t compromise the quality at all.
It can synchronize, tighten or loosen and repair almost all kinds of skateboards. Even skaters who ride on longboards will find this kit very useful and ergonomic.
5. Bones Bearings Press Puller – Bones Bearing Tool
- Small in size, fits in your pocket.
- Prevents denting from your shield.
- Featured with advanced ball detent technology.
- Carefully transfers force to the internal race only.
Having a skateboard kit to adjust and repair the nuts and assemble is not always enough. It is wise to keep a puller by your side. You never know when you will need it.
Bones Bearings Press Puller works both as a press and puller for bearings. It is a very smartly designed compact bearing tool which you can carry anywhere with you.
For skaters who don’t use spacers in their boards, this bearing tool is a must-have for them. This tool does just fine with 8mm bearings.
6. Vanpro All-in-One Multi-Function Skateboard Tools
- Consist of 3 types of hexagon sockets (3 / 8″, 1 / 2″, 9 / 16“).
- The kit includes one Y Allen Key and one L Phillips Head Wrench Screwdriver.
- Weighs only 0.37 lbs.
- Heavy-duty kit, easy to move anywhere.
- From wheel nuts to deck nuts, it is suitable for all kinds of repair.
Vanpro ensures that quality remains intact with the service. They aim to bring you good products to your door with a better experience. Their recent all-in-one multifunction skate tool is a T tool accessory for different skateboards.
For skaters with skateboards, longboards, and penny-boards, this tool is the best troubleshooting kit they will ever have. From repairing to tightening, anything is possible with this kit.
It is made of durable steel and long-lasting ABS plastic. Once you take it in, you can enjoy its quality service for a long time.
7. KSS Inline 5-in-1 Skateboard Accessory
- Features two reversible bits with one bearing pusher.
- The two-sided bits feature an ideal 5/32in Allen head and flat head screwdriver and 6mm Allen head- Phillips head screwdriver.
- It does everything you need by creating an easy torque.
- Suitable for different recreational skaters and hockey players.
- Weighs only 0.31 lbs.
KSS Inline 5-in-1 is a must-have skateboard accessory for skaters. With two reversible bits and three bearing pushers, this skate tool is unstoppable in service.
Seasonal skaters and roller hockey players who have to often fix their wheels and push the bearings, KSS Inline makes sure the task becomes as gentle as a breeze.
Built with a smart ergonomic design, it can easily fit in your pocket. It is flexible both in size and use and covers up everything you need for the season.
8. Independent Skateboard Tool Bearing Saver T-Tool
- Simple to use.
- Weighs only 0.62 lbs.
- Prevents shield damage.
- Suitable for any fitting/ installing any bearing or axle nut.
- Steel-made- durable structure.
Skaters are often serious with other skateboard accessories. They have plenty of options for nut and wheel repair, tightening, and loosening. However, when it comes to protecting the shield at the moment of installation or adjustment, many of them miss the fact.
The Independent Bearing Saver T-Tool is a simple mechanism to prevent shield harm. It is a 12 inches long T-shaped tool that can ensure proper installation of bearings and nuts. With this, fitting any axle nut won’t be a problem at all.
It is a full metal body and weighs slightly more than other skate tools we have reviewed so far. You can easily fit it in your bag and travel any long distance. Let’s learn some features of the independent best skate tool.
9. Silver Premium All-in-One Multi-Function Ratchet Skate Tool
- This kit includes a quality hardware ratchet, custom grip tape file, sockets for the axle, and kingpin
- slide-out reversible screwdriver.
- Easy to use and manage.
- Available in 8 different colors.
- A multifunction all-in-one tool.
- Doesn’t feature any Allen key adjustments.
Our number nine product is the silver skate tool review, featuring the Silver Premium all-in-one multi-function ratchet tool. It is made to assemble different parts of your skateboards. This kit is suitable for almost all types of skateboards (from longboards to penny boards).
Although you will be missing the Allen key attachment with this kit, other options are pretty amazing for a small tool like this. This multi-function tool includes a premium hardware ratchet, flexible screwdriver, and a detailed file.
It is available in multiple colors including green, black, yellow, black/ red, and some other attractive color combinations. It is perfect for all the trucks. Skaters love the easy use and compact configuration of this tool.
10. Alouette Skate Tool Set of 2
- The package includes a 1xY tool, 1xT tool, and screwdriver.
- Use it to assemble the board and tighten up the screws.
- Refundable product.
- Dimensions: 5.8 x 5.2 x 1.7 inches.
- Made of premium quality plastic and steel.
Facing problem while assembling your skateboard? No worries, here is a highly recommended product from Alouette. The tool is easily portable and lightweight. You can use it to assemble, mounting and adjust the axle nuts.
Whether you have a penny board, longboard, or skateboard the tool will come in useful for all types of boards. Also, no worries about durability because the tools are made of high-quality and durable material. So, for the pro skaters, this one is the best skate tool set cheap.
11. KCALLSPEE Skateboard Tool
- You can use it for any type of skateboard, longboard, penny board, bike, and scooter.
- The t skate tool weighs .26 lbs.
- 3 hexagon sockets; a 3/8 inch for hardware, a 1/2 inch for wheels, and 9/16 inch for trucks.
- Easy to carry and appropriate for multipurpose usage.
Meet an all-in-one skate tool kit set from KCALLSPEE. This one is a universal skateboard toolset that is made of premium quality metal and plastic.
All you need, you’ll get them in this package. It includes a T skate tool, 10-speed washers, and an all key (induced cross screwdriver). Moreover, the skate tools are integrated with 3 types of hexagon sockets. So whether you want to tighten, assemble, reassemble, or repair, the cheapskate tool will come into use.
12. [CCS] Skateboard Tool
- Universal size tool kit.
- Will work on all types of the standard skateboards.
- Easily assemble, tighten, and reassemble your skateboard.
- Different Colors available (7 colors)
- Lightweight and durable.
The last product of today’s list is from the [CSS] store. The package includes Phillip and Allen heads, and an in/out screwdriver. Aside from that, there are 3 sockets available. One for the wheel (1/2 inch), one for the hardware (3/8 inch), and one for trucks (9/16 inch).
So, you can easily perform any skateboard operation using it. However, another great thing is there are 7 different colors available. The dimensions of the package is 4.96 x 3.7 x 0.83 inches.
What is the best skate tool?
We have already suggested 12 products. Have a look at the review to find the best one for you.
What is a skate tool and different types of skateboard tools?
There are different types of tools for skateboarding required to install or repair different parts of this board. And, most of their functions are different that you can find in any sports specialist shop near you.
It is important to be aware of these tools to make your riding smoother and use them safely. With these tools, you can easily repair your skateboard.
There are generally two types of skateboard tools available. You can divide them into T-shaped tool and another Y-shaped tool. These tools are used to tighten, attach, repair.
In the market, you will find many advanced tools including hex keys, bearings, Allen keys, Philips head screwdrivers, bottle openers, grip tape files, and many more which help to repair the board.
There are some, such as 1/2 “which are used to set the wheel nuts. Other all-in-one packages have sockets of different types and sizes that will support 1/2″ or 3/6” or even 9/16 “skateboards.
There are many people who skip skateboard repairing and buy a new one because they can’t repair the skateboard. But using these different types of tools will not solve any problem of skateboarding. So, you need to know how all of those tools work. Some work with the lower part of the boards or some work with longboards and use different types of nuts and keys. For using different keys, a skateboard can be used for many days.
Are all skate tools the same?
Certainly not. There are different types of skateboards and there are differences in their tools. There is a difference in size, although its basic structure and structure are the same. Usually, all types of skateboards are made with 4 main components. And there are different types of repair tools available for these 4 types of components. Get them
These tools are used to loosen and tighten the clamps on large skateboards. This will allow you to move swiftly during the sporting time and have safety while riding.
It is basically a medium-sized socket with which you can tighten the wheel nuts and hold it tightly and this equipment you can easily get anywhere.
Of all the sockets, it falls under the smallest socket. With this device, you can change the truck bolts with 4 number combinations.
Allen key/screw bit
The Allen key is usually used to tighten or loosen the truck bolt with the number of 3. These tools are very important for almost all types of board functions as they are connected by a head screw and these key functions.
There are also some tools including files, grip tape which will help you in various tasks and will satisfy you additionally. So, those who are accustomed to these sports should carry these tools as they are lightweight.
What skate tool do I need?
Most of the functions available in the multi-tools package are the same, the functions of the socket according to the number are the same in most cases. But in some cases it is different. These are the tools that are essential for skateboarding
- 1/2 inch socket
- 3/6 inch socket
- 9/16 inch socket
- Hex key with Allen key
- Philips screw head driver
- Grip tape
- Bottle opener etc.
How to use a skate tool?
Skateboard sockets are available with a combination of several easy tools. Normally 3 sockets are used. With which you can set up the skateboard in a great way.
You will use a 1/2 inch socket to set up the wheels. Use it totighten the loose wheels.
Use a 3/6 inch socket to tighten all the nuts on the truck board again. As a result, you can move swiftly.
9/16 inch socket is used for Kinging adjustment which is used for fastening.
Ratchet option – You can also install according to the direction with the Ellen key or screw. There are even premium keys or sockets that can be used to solve some additional problems, including board hardware setup. So, with these tools, you can execute many types of skateboard related operations
So, nothing more we have to suggest to lead you in getting the best skateboard tools. We have already recommended 12 Hyped tools in the current market and explained some guides for choosing it. So, good luck purchasing the best skate tool.